Frequently Asked Questions
- City of Brass Accounts
- Help! When I try to create a Free Account, it tells me that my email address is already in use.
- I have an old Trial Account, can I use that as my Free Account?
- Do I have to pay for City of Brass?
- How do I pay for City of Brass?
- How much does City of Brass cost?
- What happens when my subscription time runs out?
- How do I remove my character from a Campaign?
- What are Ability Scores?
- What are Base Values?
- What are Caster Levels?
- What are Class Levels?
- What are Descriptors?
- What are Movements?
- What are Skills?
- What are Trackables
- Working with Attacks
- Can I sell content through The City of Brass?
- Can I use City of Brass while not connected to the Internet?
- Do you have an app I can download from my app store?
- Does City of Brass have rules pre-populated for [game system]?
- Does City of Brass work on my smartphone? my tablet? my computer?
- What game systems does City of Brass support?
- What happens to my data when my account is cancelled or inactive?
- What is a Shared Rule and how is it different from a Non-Shared Rule?
- Why is my the count of my Rules higher than the Rules I have?
Using City of Brass
- How do I create a Menu?
- What is an Affiliate and how do I add one?
- What is considered Affiliate content?