FAQ - Using City of Brass
How do I create a Menu?
Follow these simple steps to create your menu:
- Create the page you will link to your menu, just as you do any other pages.
- Enter Menu Builder by selecting District Menu or Adventure Menu from your Administrator Links
- Inside Menu Builder, click the icon to create a new Menu entry
- Specify the text to appear on the menu in the Label field
- For linking to The City of Brass pages:
- click the icon to open the link-building Wizard
- browse to the page and select OK
- For linking outside The City of Brass:
- key the URL in the Link field
- Click Save
And that's it, you've created your first menu!
Menu Builder Elements
- Label: The text specified in this textbox shows up as the link in the menu.
- Wizard: Use the wizard to browse to your The City of Brass pages.
- Link: The web page URL that will be opened when the link is clicked is displayed here.
- Menu Items: Previously created menu items appear here. Drag them around to change ordering.