Flowshin Estates


This land was once and exclusively elven estate inhabited primarily by gold elves. After the Retreat, the estate passed to Master Eloefindar Flowshin's son, Darfin, who opened it up to halflings, dwarves and some humans. It was destroyed 6 years ago by orcs and Red Wizards but recaptured by the Harpers in 1487 and rebuilt by 1489. 

×
×

Back to top