Eon Keep - keep
- Parent: Eon
This imposing structure of stone stands atop a grassy knoll. Most of the time the keep doors are open and the place is nearly deserted.
- Eon's keep consists of a tower, a smithy, stables and courtyard enclosed behind a 20-foot stone wall
- A west-facing gate provides entry via a wide dirt road
- The keep's sally port is also west-facing and is kept in good repair
- The hill upon which the keep stands is steep but easily climbable
- Inside the courtyard is a well from which clean water can be drawn in case of an emergency