Check out the Atlas menu (to the right or under the expansion menu) for some details on places you've already visited / learned about.
Click this link to get back to the Campaign Overview, if you need to be there. If that's where you are, click the "New Tab" in the upper right, or this link to go to the District Atlas page.
Ignore what's below here, it's to remind me to figure out how to do the categories listed, because not all of them are obvious.
- Atlas Entries are intended to be used for actual places in your world: galaxies, planets, cities, dungeons, taverns, etc.
- Inhabitants are meant to catalog the living creatures of your world: races such as elves, dwarves, or humans; animals; or even specific people.
- Lore Records are intended to tell the story of your world.
When you're ready, you can also delve into these categories:
- Religions are meant to capture the faiths in your world.
- Deities work hand-in-hand with Religions and are where you define the actual gods.
- Planes function just like Atlas Records, but are intended for places other than the mortal realm.
- House Rules, finally, are where you can capture game rules specific to your setting.